1) Education - recruits local students and teaches them building techniques using a hybrid instructional model that combines theory and hands-on experience.
2) Business - pays off the Education School's students using hidden off-shore accounts.
3) Kennedy - not too concerned about finishing first, as the judgment call ultimately rests in the hands of those evaluating the process; thus, starts building coalitions among judges, promising cabinet positions for votes.
4) Law - studies the initial entry form for loopholes, so that in the event of a loss, they always have a way out of the contract.
5) Undergraduate - has already pulled two all-nighters to begin the project ahead of schedule.
6) Divinity - four possible responses:
i) prays that God will provide wisdom and perseverance;
ii) creates and inhabits an imaginary house in meditation;
iii) establishes a church committee to evaluate the long-term strategic benefit of beginning the project;
iv) studies the intersection between shelter, the body and a theology of homelessness.
Just a little early morning laugh.
Print this post